We have just finished working on a detached, 3 bedroom house in Bracklesham Bay.
The house was in a bad state as nothing had really been replaced since the 70s when the house was built.
Some of the work we did:
- A complete rewire (including tv, phone and cat5- all the cabling was about 40 years old)
- LED downlights throughout the kitchen, living room and downstairs wetroom
- Replacement light fittings, sockets and switches throughout (mostly LED)
- LED strip lights under the kitchen cabinets and along the plinth (to show off the flooring)
- CAT5 networking to ensure good WiFi coverage throughout the house
- Underfloor heating in the downstairs wetroom
The client is very happy!